Monday, June 4, 2012

True Brotherly Love

We were talking about Buddy's surgery today and Mark came and whispered to me that he made a card for his Buddy to make him feel better.

Oh My Goodness.I really had to help myself from breaking down in tears in front of him.
This is the sweetest thing I have ever read.

I had to share it with you all.Although they fight and have many arguments deep down they love each other so much.



He drew a picture of him lying in the bed and he said that he drew a blanket on him so that he doesn't get cold. He even drew Mark and I standing on either side of him. He said that the hearts on the top of the page is how much he loves him.


4 comments:

  1. That is so precious. I hope you're putting it in a safe place to keep. I love the way he's drawn the bed. Sort of 3D. Looks like he'll be an architect one day! Love to you all. X Aunty Duls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My It was so nice to see a message from you Aunty Duls.We will be seeing you soon.I am so happy we cannot wait.Love to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest thing :)

    ReplyDelete