Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brain Fry

You know your brain is really pre-occupied when you are sitting staring at a green light thinking about the things to come.People all over are beeping and I am sitting saying to myself "Wow I wonder who they are beeping at. That person must really be sleeping at the wheel."

IT'S ME !!!!!!!!

My brain is going ninety miles a minute thinking about all the prep work for next week and what meds to pack and take.Have I bought enough things to keep both boys occupied? I always pack a HUGE gift bag full of nick nacky things and not so nick nacky things to keep them occupied.We normally pull out something new every other day.This year I went a little crazy and bought half of Walgreens X-mas sale in Jan.

It was great actually.I got some incredible deals on mini skate-boards with ramps,mini-BMX bikes, word search books, activity packs and lots of stickers and books.They love being read to too.

Both the boys LOVE stickers. I also throw in a stuffed animal or two.Of course Brocs bag always has frogs in it.His favorite animal/reptile.

Daddy and I are actually looking forward to the down time.When we know Broc will be sleeping peacefully in the PICU. He is looking forward to getting away from work for a while and I am looking forward to some qaulity time with Daddy.

A friend of mine is coming over this weekend to help me pack bags and get all the last minute things together.I love having friends like that.

Off to clean some more rooms.
Have great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment