Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our journey begins

So far today we have seen the ped surgeon and signed all the papers for that surgery.We are all good to go for the hernia surgery.We arrived a little early so they were able to fit us in early which was great so Broc has a longer time for lunch and between appointments.he has been his usual crazy hyper self and lives having daddy all to himself. Next we will see Dr Eliason and Dr Stanley and our favorite nurse Char to finalize all the last minute things. Mommy and Daddy are hoping to have an early night tonight.Broc slept all the way down so he has a ton of energy. I will keep you all posted as new and exciting things happen.



Passing the time palying Angry Birds


Enjoying the sunshine


Helping the lab tech.
Bring a brave boy


Making sure the needle gets in.


Can anyone see the difference???


My favorite nurse - Char.

3 comments:

  1. Trust it will all go well. John & Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrigan,

    Just wanted to let you know that Broc and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I remembered that his surgery is around the time of my son's yearly cardio appt. I checked BBC for any updates and since I didn't see anything I figured I would check in here and let you know I'm thinking of you! Hoping for a successful surgery and smooth recovery for Broc.

    Hugs,
    Robyn (jonesy612)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Robyn .I was going to update tonight to say that we are on the peds floor and waiting till tom morning.

    ReplyDelete