Thursday, January 8, 2015

Update 1 & 2.

We are so sorry the updates have been not been very informative so I never said anything, but as a person not sitting with us I can totally understand how you are looking for any info.

So the first update was at 10:40 to say that they had made the first incision. It took them over an hour to place his epidural, arterial line, couple IV's and his foley.

The second update was to say that Broc is doing well and everything is going as planned.

I guess they are not coming every hour as we thought they would.

We are reading all your texts and messages and replying as best we can. We thank you for all the support we are getting from literally all over the world.

I was so blown away by the number of people that have the read the post I wrote about my mom. The comments that you have all left are truly heartfelt and loving.

As soon as we get another post I will be sure to let you all know.

Lil Mark is keeping himself busy with homework and watching movies. He is having a playdate this afternoon so I'm sure that will be fun.

As we get closer to the late afternoon, I will post when he is done and when we go back to see him. We will not have any info at that time and would like time to be with Broc in PICU. Later on this evening I will be able to update you all on what they did during surgery and how he is doing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment