Friday, August 3, 2012

Almost 24 hours - VEEG

Broc had a really good night last night.I kept waking up as I was so scared he was going to get tangled in his wires.He is normally a very rough sleeper.

He did not have any episodes last night. So we are still here. I personally don't think he will have any which means we are here till Sunday afternoon.That will be a good sign cause then we can rule out seizures for him.

The volunteers came in this morning and offered him som toys.You can guess what he chose?? Hot wheels and a race track. He is having so much fun with it. I was able to get some down time and a cup of coffee as the volunteer offered to play games with him.The wifi is really funky here so I came down to the family lounge to use the computer.

Not sure if there will be anymore news until we get home, if there is I will be sure to update you.

Thank you to our friends who are helping us take care of Little Mark. I do feel so bad for him cause he doesn't have an option he just has to go.He had a lot of fun yesterday and I am sure he will again today.

Here is our Buddy playing with his track.


No comments:

Post a Comment