Monday, July 9, 2012

Out of OR

Broc was really loopy by he time he went back.I will post pics when I get home.He is out and Dr Steiner said he did really well.Everything looked great.He did however have food in his stomach.He said it looked like a french fry.I am hoping not as we had that last Monday.So he definitely needs meds to help with motility of his stomach. He did take many biopsies and we will get the results next week sometime. Thank you for all the prayers and support.



 Playing Angry Birds on Travis's I-pad.


All woozy after the Versed.


2 comments:

  1. I totally love it when they are on Versed. I can now imagine what Hope will be like if she ever decides to get drunk (and believe me, I am praying that won't happen for a very long time).

    Many prayers for good results.

    ReplyDelete