Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy 9th Anniversary

Congratulations Honey.We have had 9 wonderful years together and I know we will have many more Jehovah willing. We have certainly been through our fair share of ups and downs and trials. We have 2 wonderful boys and a daughter who has an adorable son and loving husband.

I look forward to celebrating many more years together and creating many more memories. What a wonderful day it was.

Happy Anniversary and I love you with all my heart. Here are a few pics from our wonderful day.



07-12-2003


My mom and dad.

My new family


Thank you to everyone who has loved and supported us the past nine years.










5 comments:

  1. You are a lovely family!! We're so happy Broc is feeling better. We hope he's on the road to recovery now.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks we cannot belive it has been 9 years already.
    Love you both too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kerrigan and Mark!

    ReplyDelete