Sunday, April 7, 2013

The way the cookie crumbles.....

In Broc fashion he has fallen ill again.We are hoping this is very short lived as he is starting to feel better already or that his body has had it for a long time and now its rearing its ugly head. We had some tests done yesterday and are waiting for the results.
We are hoping that its a small virus and with no fever today he can go back to school tom.

The little girl that we wrote about last is doing really well.She is still in the hospital but recovering well.

I am really stressing about my surgery.I am very scared of the unknown as no one knows what the outcome will be until the surgeon is in there .I am also worried about how it will effect the boys.They are older now and can understand what is happening.I know Little Mark will be worrying all day at school how his mommy is doing.Broc I think will not worry so much. I have packed little goodie bags for them both to get from me when they get home from school on Tuesday. Nothing spectacular but just a little something to let them know mommy is thinking of them too.I am hoping for a very simple procedure with a very short recovery.

We would like to thank every one in advance for all the help we have been offered.We really appreciate your kindness,love and support.

Thank you....

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you guys! Praying Broc gets better fast and for a smooth surgery and recovery for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cari - Broc is so much better already.We're thinking a 48 hour virus.

    ReplyDelete