Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lots happening.....

Poor Buddy has been fighting an ear infection and upper resp infection for 3 weeks now and they are finally gone. It is so sad to see him in pain like that. He is yet again being attacked by the nasty campylobacter.It is making him very miserable at times and he is skipping lots of meals. We are very happy to say that he has not had a high fever episode for a while now.Maybe he is outgrowing them.Wouldn't that be GREAT!!!

We are in the middle of Spring Break now. We are doing Drs apps, therapies and spending lots of time together.

Here are a few photo's of a very special evening we all shared last week.



The Bow Tie Club


We are going to a surprise place on Friday with the boys and their friends.We will have lots of pics to show when we get back.
We are doing lots of Spring Cleaning this week as I am having a small surgery next week and will not be able to do house cleaning for a while.
I love giving away/throwing away old toys or broken ones.Its less for me to tidy when there is a mess.
I have also done lots of organising around the house.I have taken a few ideas from Pinterest and bought boxes and baskets to put things in.I have used our labeler(not sure if thats a word) so much that I had to buy new batteries for it.

Can you believe this little boy will be turning 7 in a few weeks time.My how time does fly!!!

 
I miss those baby days. :-(
 
 
Please would you all say a little pray for a little friend of ours that is having brain surgery at the end of the week.
 

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment