Monday, December 24, 2012

Some more of week one

My sister and her husband came over to visit, we also had many visitors too.We saw my Aunt,a few friends and my Uncle.

This is one of the many shanti towns where a lot of people live.


Lunch at the Ocean Basket.Mark and I have waited 5 years to eat and prawns and calamri from this restuarant.

 For many of you who think that our malls are any different , they are not. Just as busy and just as many shops / stores as anywhere else.


 This is beautiful Table Mountain. The boys were and are totally enthralled with this mountain.







Playing in the garden with Cara and Seagram. What a lot of fun.



Playing at our friends Ethan's house.

A lovely dinner with Cara and Seagram.It was really nice to have an adult dinner with my honey.





1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found your blog on a special needs board. My son has a 16p11.2 deletion. He has none of the developmental autism issues but plenty of medical issues. I thought we were the only ones with this issue of having a deletion but it doesnt explain our problems but I guess not! ;) Anyway, nice to "meet" you. Heres my blog www.janapaxton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete