Friday, December 7, 2012

First time to see a show.

While Buddy was recovering from the flu Mark and I went on a special outing. He had a reward coming and I had to make sure it was something big. Unfortunately there are no pics of before as we were running late and you only have 7 mins after its started to come in.We made it in 3 of those 7 mins of grace time.

Here is the show I took him to see :


It was his first time in a Theatre. I wish I could have catured his eyes as we walked in but it was dark already and the show had already started. He was in absolute awe. He must have thanked me 100 times over and kept saying it was the most awsomest thing he has ever seen. Not sure if that is a word but it was his word for the day. The best for him was when they bounced basketballs and tapped and when they tapped in water too.

I was a great show.Short enough for him not to get bored or antsy from sitting too long.

Afterwards we went to McD's for dinner.That was his choice.

 
 
Another Special Outing for a special boy.I was so worried when Broc came down with the flu ealier in the week but everything worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment