Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mommy's surgery

I had wrist surgery yesterday. A little more was found than they expected. I had a disc repaired - I never knew we had discs in our wrists. Anyway I also had a lot of inflammation in my wrist too. He is not sure where or why it's there.I also had a sizable cyst in there too. I am on the couch with my arm in the air. We managed pretty well with doing meds this morning and dressing them. Just braces and shoes were a challenge.
I have a cast on my arm which will come off next Mondy when I get my stitches out. I all ended up with a bigger incision than was expected.



Thank you for all the prayers and support fom you all.


1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better quick! Wrist surgery makes you realize how much you use your hands for things you didn't realize!!

    ReplyDelete