Thursday, November 24, 2011

This time last year.....

This time last year Broc was laying in the ICU recovering from his Open Heart Surgery.I cannot believe what a fragile state he was in then and looking at him today he is doing great heart wise.

This was him last year .......










And this is our Buddy a year later.....




This is Broc's favorite thing to do when we go to Sears.He love's to try out all the new models that they have.


A lot of things have happened this month but I am waiting for a few more answers and then I will post all the information for you all.Till then have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this year's pictures more and we thank God for Broc. He seems to have lots of fun at Sears.

    The hospital pictures reminded me of Samara after her surgery in the ICU just one month ago and indeed its God who brings them through the open heart surgery and they can smile and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete