Friday, December 2, 2011

Special Assembly Day Pics

We took lots of pictures that day as they had new outfits and I loved their hats.They looked like little Mafia Men. Unfortunately Broc had to wear his mask as he was ill and it was to protect him from getting anything else.We did re-takes the next day at home as many people wanted to see Broc's face.
Enjoy the pics.

 Daddy does not like taking pictures.

 Mark makes really funny faces when he smiles so in the next pic we asked him not to smile.




Warm Winter coats as it was really cold outside.

The boys had so much fun taking these pics.



 I love this one.!!!!!


Hope you enjoyed looking at their pics.

3 comments:

  1. Look like they're ready to do an old fashioned dance, and singing: "I'm gonna swing my walking cane, and serenade the ladies once again!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.I love to dress them up.Who said you cannot have fun with boys clothes.

    ReplyDelete