Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

My how time flies.Just yesterday Lil Mark was 6lbs 6oz and now he is off to Kindergarten.He was so excited.He woke up at 5.45am to see his daddy drive down the drive way as he always does.Then hopped back into bed with mom.
He was so excited he couldn't fall back to sleep so he started asking if he can get dressed.Oh My!! By the time I was out of bed he had dressed himself , he even buttoned his jeans.He was so proud of himself for doing that.

I had to force him to eat and drink something.Finally he ate a fruit bar and drank some orange juice.I really don't think he realizes how long it will be before he can eat and drink again.He is so used to just asking for a drink and there it is.

At 8:45am he was standing at the door with his backpack and lunch bag.He has to be at the bottom of the driveway by 8am.The bus came at 8.10pm and will be back around 4pm, maybe a little earlier.
I will leave you with some pics of him and his brother and the little neighbor Brooklyn.They were so excited that they are riding the bus together.

We don't have any pics of the bus cause we were Skyping Granny and Grandad in South Africa so they could share in this special day with us.

When he comes home today I will take pics of the bus.





Mark was so sweet.He asked me if once he was done for today was he done with school.I said:" no honey you have 12 more years ahead of you." He says:"Man, that's a lot of years mom".



 Broc running to meet his brother

Just finished taking off his shoes and he is exhausted.I asked him what he did at school he said a lots of things.He didn't like the boys who chased him with the green shirt on and he was not allowed to cut paper.He was so proud of the fact that they had 3 recesses.All in all I think he had a great time and wants to go back tom.That's always a good indication.





No comments:

Post a Comment