Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A very busy mommy

As some of you know I signed up for aux.pioneering this month.So far things are going pretty well.Both boys have a cold/allergies so that might set me back a little but I will try and make it.

We are still waiting for the results of Brocs test results.I spoke to Dr Z via e-mail and she said that if his test results are negative then she will go ahead with the micro-array test as well to make sure she is not missing anything.

Since I last posted I have made an appointment for both myself and Mark to see Dr Z as well.We will be seeing her at the end of May.I am happy that all of this is happening before Mark starts school so that all the accommodations can be made for him before hand.

We were also told to make an appt. with the ped.ortho do we have that at the beginning of May.A couple days after he will have his x-rays taken with Dr H his original ortho dr. 



We have also heard from Dr S and he wants Broc to have another test done for his legs,called a exercise related doppler.Firstly to see what his numbers are now and if they are fine then to have a baseline for the future.

Broc is seeing ENT and pulmonary in 2 weeks.We should get a thumbs up at the ENT as he has healed really well from his surgeries.I am not too sure about what Dr K will say about Brocs lungs.We are hoping that there is no damage from all the pneumonia episodes that he has had.We are also interested to see what his lung capacity is.I am hoping for a very informative appointment and a better plan of action for him.

Mark will have another appt for Mark with the ortho as we misplaced his SMO's (ankle braces)at Walmart and no-one can find them.So he needs to have another set made.He is hoping for a construction pattern this time.Last time he had the Cars theme.

Mark had Wacky Wednesday last week and wanted to share his wacky pics with you all.He is so happy at his school.I cannot believe he only has just over a month of school left.My baby is growing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment