Sunday, December 11, 2016

A busy week.

The next 2 weeks will be tough on our buddy. He will be having a brain and spinal MRI with sedation. He has been having some concerning eye pain and vision issues so we are very curious to find out what his optic nerves look like as well as the pressure in his brain. They are also looking to see what the syrinx has done since his Tethered Cord surgery in April. We are hoping that it is shrinking.

He will also be having a sleep study and surgery this week too. It will be a busy week for us with lots of pain unfortunately. Please keep our buddy and his team in your prayers. I will be posting updates on FB and IG and then on the blog every evening.


Having some fun while unhooked from all his lines.


A couple weeks ago we were able to have a fun family day at the Field Museum. The boys loved the dinosaurs and animals the most.










Thank you for your continued love and support.
🐸🐸🐸🐸

3 comments:

  1. Ahh so sorry for more pain. You will all be in my prayers. Pray everything goes smoothly and quickly and recovery is as easy as it can be. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad y'all were able to have a family day at the Museum. I know I struggle with slipping in "normal" fun things when the medical side of life gets overwhelming but I'm hoping I manage it often enough that my kiddos will look back and remember more of those moments than just appointments and procedures. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete