Monday, September 16, 2013

A bundle of nerves

Tuesday will be Brocs cardiac check up. It was originally in Nov but because we thought that he was going to have vascular surgery to repair his blockage we had his heart app bumped up. Fortunately he is not having any vascular surgery soon.

I am always a bundle of nerves when the time comes for any big appointment. With Broc we just never know what his body is going to throw at us. I go into these appointments expecting the worst and then be amazingly surprised when they tell us all is well and to come back next year.

I know MANY of you will tell me that is not the way to look at things but that is how I handle things. I have gone into so many appointments being positive only to be blind sided by bad news.

He is doing really well.He has been ill with a virus but really seems to be bouncing back much faster.He is doing well in school too.A little behind but coping well.

I will update everyone tom with the news good or bad.

Thank you for all your love and support and prayers. Without my friends,family and supporting husband and Jehovah I would never get through days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment