Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What an amazing weekend.

This past weekend we had our annual District Convention. It was entitled "Gods Word is Truth". We learned so much and were brought so much comfort especially during this time.

I am not going to say anything about the new releases as many in South Africa have not had there's yet I we don't want to spoil it for them. We will just say they are AWESOME.

We start our day off at the Train Diner. The boys love this place and this year they were old enough to reach the train button so they could push it everytime it stopped.





In the past you have seen me refer to this Convention as the "Dog Assembly". It is because there are statues of husky's and then boys are crazy over them. They are not allowed to touch them but can stand near them.




we took pics everyday as I love my little boys in suits.They look so handsome if I do say so myself. Daddy looks very handsome too.








We had an awesome weekend with a few thousand smiling faces.





On a little side note : Brocs angiogram is scheduled for Monday 26 August. I am not sure on any times yet but will post through out the day to keep you all updated.
Thank you for your many prayers and loving support.

No comments:

Post a Comment