Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer is here!!

Although we want the boys to have lots of fun during the Summer we are also doing some school work. We are setting aside an hour at least 3 times a week where we set the timer for an hour. I give Broc some writing to do and Mark reads to me.Then we change and Broc reads and Mark does a math paper or a handwriting paper.

We have also joined the Summer Reading Programe at the library which is an incentive for the boys to read books.They get a prize for every 5 books they read.





 These are some of the papers that they boys have done.
I also found a workbook for them that they are very excited to start in. They both arrived today.

I also planted my first flowers. They are still alive which is a good sign.


We are also having lots of fun too...

They are filling up their animals water squirters to wet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment