Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Special breakfast and sunset

The restuarant  Cafe Chameleon has a very special meaning for Mark and I. I went there the day I got my engagement ring via Fedex. A very cute story which will be told one day. Mark went there for breakfast on our wedding day with all the men. Everytime we have been to South Africa we have been there for breakfast.

It has a lovely view of Cape Town and of course Table Mountain. Unfortunately it was a grey and rainy day.




That evening we had a gorgeous sunset to a wonderful day.






4 comments:

  1. I'm loving seeing all the pictures and reading about your fun days there. Are you from South Africa? It looks gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I grew up here and haven't been back in 5 years.The boys want to bring back the mountain with them.

      Delete
  2. Those are great pictures Kerrigan. Thanks for sharing! Gorgeous sunset! It's nice seeing a bit about your life and your family's. Give our love to all.

    ReplyDelete