Friday, September 21, 2012

Smarties & a rock

Since the second week of school Broc has been telling me that its not fair cause some kids are getting smarties in their mail boxes at school and he hasn't.

Everyday I hear who found smarties in their mail box.Well I have not had the chance to ask the teacher what they are for.We thought maybe they were birthday treats from other kids and then it wouldn't matter.

Well Broc came beaming down the hall way at school today and he couldn't wait to tell me what he found in his mail box at school today.He had his very own pack of smarties.He was so happy.The teacher called him over today and explained what the smarties were for.They were for sitting quietly doing your ABC Book. Wow !!! Imagine that Broc sitting quitely working on something.

We are so proud of him for getting a reward at school for having good behavior. Here they are the prize pack of smarties.

 
 
The first thing he said when he got home was is Buddy going to be upset cause he didn't get any? Their love for each other is so precious.
 
 
Mark is on his second round of collecting 10 tickets at school for good behaviour.It did take him a while too to get all 10 tickets but he made it and he was allowed to choose something out of the treasure box at school.He chose this. Well I was about to take a picture of it and now its gone.Not sure where the rock went to.Anyhow , he chose a black rock.It was his treasure and he was so proud of it.
 
Both the boys are doing so well at school.Mark has come home with 100% for every spell test.Brocs writing is improving everyday and today I was told that from next week he will be going full day.
 
Oh my now the worry..... will he cope, will it be too much for him, what will I do???
 
All the things I had planned to do in the beginning. There are a few more appointments coming up for Broc so I will update when we have those.
 
As if things are crazy enough around here.I went for another x-ray on my wrist yesterday and it is broken.I will still be wearing my brace for the next 4 weeks and then I will have another x-ray to see how it is healing. Lets hope so cause you all know how I need both my hands.
 
Have a great weekend everyone.
 


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Broc!!! :) Praying full days go well and that your wrist heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete