Saturday, February 25, 2017

Day 4 in Cincy.

Today has been a very lazy day. I woke up feeling much worse than yesterday. Broc on the other hand is feeling much better. His numbers have doubled since yesterday which is incredible news. Instead of Broc having MRSA he has MRSE. Always making life interesting this boy.

Unfortunately we cannot have any visitors. I don't want to make anyone sick. This is no joke at all. I'm hoping I'm better before I come home. I don't want to give it to daddy or Lil Mark or have Broc get it again.

Thank you again for everyone's help. It really takes a village to raise a Special Needs Child.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are not feeling well :( I hate being sick during an admission! You just want to be at home in your own bed but you're stuck on the "companion bed" thing they have in hospital rooms :p

    But I am so glad to hear Broc is doing better!

    ReplyDelete