Monday, October 1, 2012

A few updates

Broc went for labs again today to see how his new ABX is treating him.Well his WBC went from
13-5.6 . Wow...... that is a really strong ABX to work that fast. His breathing is still a little fast,his HR is still in the 120's. He is still coughing a lot too. Last night he coughed the whole night.Him and I were up for quite a while. His breathing treatments seem to be helping him. He unfortuntely spiked a fever again tonight so we are not sure if some new germs have come on board or if the germs are fighting really hard. He will see his ped tom for a follow up.Good thing is his blood culture has not grown anything thus far. We are hoping it stays like that.


He also see G.I. tom for a follow up and then Nuero next week. Hopefully these updates will all be positive.

I have been having some heart issues for a few months now and have had various tests done.I have been dx with symtomatic sinus tachycardia.Over the last couple of months it has gotten progressively worse.Which has led me to see a cardiologist,ER visit and many tests. I have been put on a med which will hopefully keep me from having these spells. I also have to eat lots of salt and drink lots of fluid that has extra electrolytes in it. So yes I have joined the boys in drinking gatorade. I am also not allowed to sit on my legs anymore to avoid all the blood leaving the rest of my body.

I have a few more weeks of wearing my brace and then I will have it re x-rayed to see how it is healing.
I am also hoping that I can go back to Curves soon too. I have been on hold the whole time the cardio was running the tests. Now I know why exercise is so important for you.I have really missed working out.

I will update again tom with all the news. Have a great evening everyone and thank you for your continued support and love.

2 comments: