Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brocs first dental procedure


Broc had to have 1 molar sealed today.I don't think he really had any idea of what was happening.He asked if it was the same as them brushing his teeth like the last time and I said yes but a little different.

He climbed on the chair with no problem and put on the sun glasses.When they put the vice in his mouth to hold it open he threw a fit and was kicking and screaming.The nurse says to me you will have to hold him down.So I could not take any pics during the procedure.

Once we talked him through it and I stroked his leg he started to calm down more.He kept asking if they were done and they would say just a little more.

After a balloon and many stickers he was himself again.Poor buddy.I managed to take 2 pics.One before with his brother and then after with his balloon.

1 comment:

  1. Poor lil' guy. The pics make me laugh. In the first one he's cheesy excited, then the second one he looks traumatized.
    That had to be hard. I absolutely hate the dentist as an adult and avoid it like the plague. I don't know how I would handle having to hold a child down while they worked on them.
    Hopefully his stickers and balloon made it better.

    ReplyDelete