Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not feeling good

Yesterday Broc did not eat well nor drink much.He was so pale he was green.He peed a lot but drank very little.He was also complaining of lower backache.He had very low energy in the morning and then perked up later in the day. By the end of the day I had changed about 6-8 pee diapers but he only drank 2.5 cups of liquid.He is also a little puffy in his face and around his eyes.

I am really concerned about his kidneys or something else going on with him.I called the ped and he said call the surgeon.So I got hold of the surgeon on call and he said see you in 10 min.I told him that we are 4 hours away so that was a little impossible.He then said give him an extra dose of lasix to see if that will help.By 9pm last night he still had not peed.He did not sleep well last night at all.He moaned the whole night.

The surgeon then said that the next best thing is to call his reg. card in the morning and see him.So I am waiting for 8am so I can call the card to see what he says.

I will right an update as soon as I hear from him.

1 comment: